US Dental License for Foreign Trained Dentists


Monday, November 12, 2018


Dental License in Arkansas for Foreign Trained Dentists

Dental License in Arkansas for Foreign Trained Dentists

The state of Arkansas does not have a provision in its dental laws to allow foreign trained dentists to apply for and receive a dental license with only a 2-yr dental program, applicants should complete a 4-yr standard dental education program in an ADA accredited dental school that culminates in a DDS or a DMD degree.

The clinical exam needed to fulfill the clinical exam requirement for Arkansas is the Southern Regional Testing Agency SRTA.

Other items the board requires to process your application: NBDE card with 75% minimum score, final transcript of grades, copy of dental diploma, CPR training, $150 fee, passage of the Arkansas Juriprudence Exam.

For more information please contact the Arkansas state board of dental examiners at:
101 East Capitol Avenue, Suite 111
Little Rock, AK 72201

Tel: (501) 682-2085
Fax: (501) 682-3543

No comments:

Post a Comment